- June 11, 2014 Generative testing in Clojure
Introduction to generative testing in Clojure using test.check
- March 6, 2014 Brainfuck in Clojure in 40 lines
A cool Brainfuck interpreter in 40 lines of Clojure
- February 3, 2014 Learn Clojure with Project Euler
Get your feet wet in Clojure using problems from Project Euler
- February 1, 2014 Git tips from the trenches
Get better at git with some pro tips. Learn these tricks and rock your daily vcs routine!
- January 17, 2014 Confessions of a knowledge junkie
My neverending path
- January 15, 2014 Cutting the pie - a philosopher's guide
An intro to envy-free division.
- January 7, 2014 DigitalOcean - a review and comparison
DigitalOcean or Amazon EC2? It's not so hard to choose
- September 13, 2013 Google and Apple know most WiFi passwords in the world
Google, Apple and thus NSA can easily know most WiFi passwords in the world.
- August 30, 2013 A Docker primer – from zero to a running Django app
Let's create a docker container and run a basic Django app - step by step.
- August 27, 2013 How to Steal a Facebook Identity
How to steal a facebook identity. Identity theft in general - a heads up on why you should use HTTPS for all sites you have an account on.
- August 26, 2013 User tracking with HTTP Redirect
User tracking using HTTP redirects (301 moved permanently) - no cookies or localstorage needed. Similar to ETag based tracking, a bit less effective though.
- August 21, 2013 Tracking without cookies
Tracking users without cookies - yes, it's possible and it's nasty.
- August 13, 2013 Git bisect - debug with git
Using git bisect to help debugging - find breaking commits
- July 30, 2013 Prezi webcam controller test
Control your prezi steps using gestures with your webcam
- July 8, 2013 A Rubyist's confessions on Python
How a Rubyist feels about Python after using it for 6+ months
- January 23, 2013 Top Technology and Software Trends – 2012 – 2013
Top technology and software trends in 2012 and 2013 - advices for developers about technology choices
- August 27, 2011 What Is a HTTP HEAD Request Good for? Some Uses
Let’s meet HTTP GET's little brother
- February 14, 2010 Top 5 Trends and Technologies in Software Development
In this ever-changing world of software development it's extremely important to keep up with current technologies, methodologies and trends.